- Service after the sale! Just because the closing has occurred doesn't mean my personal service & availability ends!
- A Triangle native, Karen & I have been married since 1981 with a son at Elon University.
- I'm active in the real estate community, having served on numerous Association committees in leadership roles.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative, Relocation Specialist, specializing in residential home sales.
- Affiliations/Memberships: Beth Meyer Synagogue, National Assoc. of Realtors, NC Assoc. of Realtors, Raleigh Regional Assoc. of Realtors, Triangle Multiple Listing Service, Cary Masonic Lodge 198 (Past Master), Wilkerson College Masonic Lodge 760 (Past Master), Order of Eastern Star, Edith Chapter 360.
- Honors/Activities: Order of the Long Leaf Pine, presented by Gov. James B. Hunt, Jr for "Outstanding Service to the Citizens of NC". Two time recipient.
- Legislative member NC Assoc. of Realtors (2004), Vice Chairman Government Affairs Committee for Raleigh Regional Assoc. of Realtors (2003), Certified Pre and Post License Instructor for NC Real Estate Commission(2006-present), EMT Paramedic, Wilkerson Masonic College faculty & staff member (2001-2011), UNC Wilmington graduate (1977.)
Professional, confidential representation of buyers & sellers, customer service driven with a team of dedicated professionals to assist you in a smooth, on-time closing!
Specialties: Executive Home, Investment, Land, Luxury Homes, New Construction, Residential